CALIFORNIA ROSEVILLE MISSION

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

22 April 2015

Antelope Valley California

Hello sweet family! 

Well, I'm just writing you letting you know that I've made it to beautiful California Roseville. So far I love it here! It's so green and there are rice fields! Guess I'll be eating a lot of rice YES!! 
When we arrived at the airport, we met the sweet missionaries that were leaving to go home. They guided us to our mission president's and guess what?? Elder Gillies was there to help us with our bags as well haha I wasn't expecting to see him, but he's been helping us out today. 
But anyways, just being here has made me more excited to serve. We actually get to go out with the sister missionaries in just a few minutes and I can't wait!! It's gonna be so fun! But I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of scared, but I know that with the help of the Lord and the Holy Ghost everything will be ok. 
Well, just wanted to write and let you know that I'm still alive and made it here safely. I love you all so very much! Hope things are going well back at home.
Love, Sister Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment